Our car rental market report provides in-depth analysis of the key market trends that are shaping the future of the car rental market globally. Detailed market insight is provided at a regional level and company profiles for the leading players are also provided.
The COVID-19 pandemic severely affected the global tourism and mobility industries. Because of the reduced global air traffic, the impact on the demand for rental cars has been even more severe at airports.
With the safety and hygiene becoming the need of the hour, practices for disinfecting the car are followed meticulously. The practice of submitting necessary papers and documents before renting a car has been shifted online.
- Emerging technologies can identify vehicle damage in real-time, which provides a significant opportunity for car rental companies to improve their service. For instance, Avis entered into a partnership with Ravin, an artificial intelligence startup, to automate the damage detection and management of cars.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on this market
- Gauge which are the biggest and most promising regional markets for the car rental market
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key trends and growth opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the outlook for regional markets and learn from existing successes and our recommendations.