The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Wells Fargo is a diversified financial service holding company that offers retail and wholesale banking and wealth management services to individuals, businesses, high net worth individuals, and institutions through its subsidiaries. Its offerings include deposit services, commercial and consumer loans, card products, transaction services, and agricultural finance. The company provides services such as mortgage banking, equipment leasing, insurance agency and brokerage services, securities brokerage and investment banking, trust services, computer and data processing, investment advice, mortgage-backed securities servicing, and venture capital investment. It operates through branches, ATMs, and mobile and internet distribution channels globally.
This report explores Wells Fargo’s digital transformation strategies. It provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- Wells Fargo is tapping into emerging technologies to gain operational efficiencies, enhance product offerings, and manage risks associated with fraud. Its research and development team focuses on voice banking applications, cybersecurity, quantum computing, and 5G applications.
- Wells Fargo is enhancing its digital payment capabilities to provide its customers with secure payment features, while allowing them to gain greater visibility and control over their accounts.
- Wells Fargo’s AI team focuses on developing AI-based technology solutions to enhance digital offerings and improve customer service capabilities.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Wells Fargo’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.