Companies that embrace e-commerce functionality directly into their social media platforms will outperform their peers. Brands that are too slow to improve their approach to the digital age will see a drop in customers and a missed opportunity for further profits.
This report looks at how social media is affecting how consumer goods brands engage with consumers. It identifies the changes being made in product innovation, as well as how brands have had to adapt to the challenging environment around COVID-19.
- The role of influencers has allowed companies to reach out to their followers’ favorite celebrities through product endorsements.
- Due to their digital nativity, young adults are most likely to shop on these social channels than the average consumer. As a result, digital growth will largely depend on what brands do to satisfy the demands of Millennials and Gen Z.
- S-commerce has a subconscious role in supporting impulse buying, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into generational attitudes that will better support your product strategy.
- Identify new and emerging sub-trends within social media to help overcome challenges.
- Discover the latest innovations and learn about what is trending in category and region-specific insights.