The Europe surgical site infection control market is registered to record a CAGR of 5.76%, over the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The primary market growth drivers include, the rising incidence of surgical site infections, and the growing research and development endeavors.
The Europe surgical site infection control market growth is evaluated by assessing Poland, Russia, France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, the United Kingdom, and the rest of Europe. Surgical site infections are among the most commonly observed hospital-acquired infections in France, and predominantly occur in patients undergoing surgery. They may further lead to morbidity, increased expenses, as well as death. According to the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, the overall prevalence rate of surgical site infections was nearly 20% of the total operations performed in France. Besides, such infections are mainly associated with procedures, like, cholecystectomy, coronary artery bypass graft, colon surgery, hip prosthesis, cesarean section, and knee prosthesis, among numerous others. Moreover, a national surgical site infection surveillance system, also known as the RAISIN surveillance system, was established in France, in 1999. Its fundamental guidelines were put forth by the National Nosocomial Infections Surveillance (NNIS) system, under the American Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 1992.
On the other hand, in Italy, surgical site infections are acknowledged as a typical surgical complication, and are observed in at least 2% to 5%, of all surgical procedures. Likewise, around 60% of these infections’ diagnosis occurs during the post-discharge period. Thus, such factors are anticipated to drive the surgical site infection control market growth, during the forecast period.
Eminent market players include, Getinge AB, Biomeriux SA, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Belimed AG, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments