Brazil’s LPG industry has witnessed slight growth in the past five years and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.42% during the forecast period. Majority of LPG demand in Brazil is being strongly met through imports from the US and other Latin American states. The country’s roughly two-thirds of the LPG produced is obtained from refineries and the remaining from natural gas processing facilities. Residential and commercial users are the key demand driving sectors of the country’s overall LPG demand as of FY19.
Under this subscription you would be able to access Brazil LPG market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on near real time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcement, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals and much more specific to LPG.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Period: 2021 – 2030
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity within the country along with individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End Use: Demand/Sale of LPG in different end user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of LPG by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region: Demand/Sale of LPG in different regions of the country
- Country Wise Exports: Exports of LPG by Different Countries
- Country Wise Imports: Imports of LPG by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals” Historical & Current News & Deals in LPG market
To extract data for Brazil LPG market, ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with LPG manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.