Gas to liquids (GTL) is a conversion process that provides an avenue to monetize stranded and flared gases. Various high value products can be obtained from this conversion, including gasoline, diesel, naphtha, and waxes. The process results into production of cleaner fuels that offer better environmental performance over conventional fuels produced from crude oil. These products also have less sulfur and metal impurities which makes them a more valuable commodity in the automotive and transportation market.
- This report assesses the role for GTL process in clean energy transformation within the oil and gas industry.
- It evaluates the various trends in the GTL process landscape
- It analyses the GTL value chain and how gas to liquids theme is impacting the oil and gas business.
- The report provides an overview of the competitive positions held by and oil and gas companies and GTL technology vendors in the gas to liquids theme.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the importance of GTL as a theme in the oil and gas industry
- Review the adoption of GTL across the world and its market potential in the evolving energy dynamics
- Evaluate the GTL value chain along with the key players operating within each stage of this value chain
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas companies and GTL technology providers in this theme