Yum! Brands, Inc. (YBI) is a global quick service restaurant (QSR) company that operates, franchises, and licenses both traditional and non-traditional QSRs. It operates restaurants under the brands KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, and The Habit Burger Grill. KFC, a chicken restaurant chain, provides fried and non-fried chicken products such as chicken sandwiches, chicken strips, chicken-on-the-bone, and other related chicken products.
YBI’s digital transformation strategies are primarily designed to make the company capable of serving its customers seamlessly through both online and offline channels and within a connected ecosystem. It also partnered with technology firms to boost digital innovation and improve business operations.
The report provides information and insights into YUM’s activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships, Investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- As a part of its digital strategy, Yum! Brands embraced mobile payments across all its stores to improve customer experience. For example, Pizza Hut introduced MasterCard’s Qkr! with MasterPass, a digital payment service, across its UK restaurants, allowing customers to make payments for their orders through mobile phones.
- Yum! Brands has been upgrading its Pizza Hut, KFC, and Taco Bell stores with new digital tools such as digital menu boards and self-ordering kiosks (SOKs) to provide easy, fast, and connected in-restaurant customer experience and provide greater control and convenience to customers.
- Yum! Brands has embraced an omni-channel service strategy to ensure its customers shop from anywhere, anytime, and through any mode. Besides carrying out in-store digitalization, Yum! Brands has been investing heavily on e-commerce service delivery platforms to that can enable real-time merchandising and tailored recommendations to customers.
- Yum! Brands taps key technology themes like 3D Printing, AI, Big Data, Blockchain, Cloud, Robotics among others to accelerate its digital transformation in the process of improving customer satisfaction and to gain foothold in new markets.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into YUM’s business operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of YUM.