The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The food blenders & mixers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of5.8% in terms of value. The key drivers include changing consumer expectations in terms of food processing as well as rising development of new technologies for food & beverage blending is boosting the market growth for food blenders & mixers”
The food blenders & mixers market is estimated at USD 7.2billion in 2020 and projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8%, to reach USD 9.5billion by 2025. Mixing is the primary operation required in transforming raw ingredients into food for human consumption. To overcome such challenges, there have been multiple advancements in the food & beverage processing industry, of which one includes the adoption of the food blenders & mixers equipment, that help in processing various food & beverage products belonging to the bakery, dairy, confectionery, and other industries. Thus, increasing developments has increased the demand for food blenders & mixers market. However, limited awareness and infrastructure for food blenders in few underdeveloped and developing markets is hampering the market growth.
“Beverage is projected as the dominating segment during the forecast period”
The beverage industry is witnessing an incrementally rising demand in the global market for blenders and mixers, by application, owing to the fact that mixing and blending is a vital part of beverage processing. Also, the European and North American markets have higher demands for beverages. Thus, beverage manufacturers in those regions invest in the mixing and blending equipment for gaining higher yields and volumes. The growing demand for functional beverages, requiring fortification of various nutritional ingredients in the final products, is expected to further bolster the demand for mixer and blender in the coming years.
“The high shear segment is estimated to dominate the market”
The high shear mixer type of food blender & mixer accounted for a larger market share, as compared to the other types. A high shear mixer helps food & beverage processors in dispersing or transporting one phase or an ingredient in the solid, liquid, or gaseous forms into the liquid form, through which it normally turns immiscible. Also, high shear mixers help processors accomplish multiple objectives, including homogenization, emulsification, powder wet-out, and deagglomeration. Owing to the high use of mixers in the beverage application industry, the market for high shear mixers is dominating the market for food blenders and mixers market, by type. High shear mixers are widely used fluid-based product mixing, and thus, the growing beverage industry is ultimately driving the growth for high shear mixers. Also, the players across developed regions such as North America and Europe have relatively higher investment potential, which has resulted in the higher adopting of high shear mixers for beverages and dairy-based product processing.
The batch mixing segment is estimated to account for the largest share in the food blenders & mixers market in 2020, by technology.
Batch mixing technology mixers & blenders are majorly consumed in diverse manufacturing and processing food industries that aim to produce products and materials in specified amounts or groups. Batch mixing equipment is largely preferred where many formulations are produced on the same production line or from a similar type of application, for instance, bakery doughs and preparations. The batch mixing technology is used in applications where ingredient properties change over time, the production quantities are small, and strict control of mix composition is required. Hence, owing to the cost-effectiveness, desired quality in products, and homogeneity & customization options offered, the batch mixing technology segment dominated the market for food blenders & mixers, by technology. However, the growing demand from food and beverage companies is expected to drive the market for continuous mixing technology blenders and mixers.
Break-up of Primaries:
- By Value Chain: Manufacturers- 80% and Suppliers - 20%
- By Designation: CXOs- 44%, Managers–33.7%, and Executives–22.3%
- By Country: North America- 35%, Europe- 30%, Asia Pacific – 20%, South America -10%, Middle East & Africa -5%
Leading players profiled in this report:
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft (Germany)
- Tetra Laval International S.A. (Switzerland)
- Krones AG (Germany)
- SPX Flow Inc (US)
- Marel HF (Iceland)
- Sulzer Ltd. (Switzerland)
- Buhler Industries Inc (Switzerland)
- John Bean Technologies Corporation (US)
- KHS GmbH (Germany)
- Hosokawa Micron Limited (Japan)
- Paul Mueller Co (US)
- Alfa Laval Corporate AB (Sweden)
- EKATO Holding GmbH (Germany)
- Philadelphia Mixing Solutions Ltd. (US)
- Diosna GmbH (Germany)
- SilversonMachines Inc. (United Kingdom)
- Fristam Pumps (US)
- Pentair PLC (The Netherlands)
- ARDE Barinco (US)
- General Machine Company (GEMCo) (US).
The report segments the food blenders & mixers market on the basis of type, application, technology, mode of operation and region. In terms of insights, this report focuses on various levels of analyses?the competitive landscape, end-use analysis, and company profiles?which together comprise and discuss views on the emerging & high-growth segments of the global food blenders & mixers market, high-growth regions, countries, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Reasons To buy this report:
- To get a comprehensive overview of the highly growing food blenders & mixers market
- To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights about the major countries/regions in which the food blenders & mixers market is flourishing
Frequently asked questions (FAQ):
- Which countries are considered in the European and Asia Pacific region?
- Will further segmentation in binder’s segment be provided?
- Does this report cover volume table along with value tables?
- Could please elaborate on Covid-19 analysis, region-wise?