The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Citigroup is a provider of diversified financial services. Its portfolio of offerings comprises retail, commercial, and investment banking; securities brokerage; trade and securities services; and wealth management solutions. The group provides a range of accounts and deposit services, debit and credit cards, loans and mortgages, small business banking solutions, treasury and trade services, and corporate and institutional lending. Additionally, Citigroup offers securities, asset management, and capital market services. The group has an operational presence in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. It serves individuals, high net worth clients, corporate companies, SMEs, and institutional and government clients.
This report explores Citigroup’s digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- In 2018, Citigroup launched its new innovation lab in London. The lab focuses on areas such as data science, visualization, and computing. The lab employs 75 people to support the group’s Markets and Securities Services business globally. It also hosts the Europe, Middle East, and Africa operations of Citi Ventures, the group’s venture capital investment and partnerships arm, as well as D10XSM, Citi’s internal growth platform.
- Citigroup is tapping into the power of a range of technologies - including AI, machine learning, cloud, big data, cybersecurity, digital assistants, augmented reality, and biometrics - to develop products that enhance the digital experience for its customers.
- Citigroup has been investing and collaborating with multiple fintech startups and other technology companies with plans to save $600m per year through electronic trading investments. The bank has also hired 2,500 coders to strengthen its technology team.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Citigroup’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.