The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The 2020 edition of the report provides a Comprehensive & Insightful Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis and analyzes the Near to Medium Term Strategy Focus for the Global Top 6 Agriculture Equipment Manufacturers amid an emerging market scenario with the Global Agriculture Equipment market impacted significantly by the continued, significant pressures on farm incomes & profitability emanating from the onset of the global outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The colossal & unprecedented economic fallout of the pandemic and the disruption it has unleashed on global supply chains, in turn, disrupting production across most parts of the globe have impacted the industry OEMs severely.
The economic quagmire post pandemic and the ongoing trade wars have collectively impacted farm incomes & agriculture equipment sales directly and significantly which is likely to continue to have a significant bearing on agriculture machinery sales over near term. Further, the current downturn in global energy markets with sustained downward trend in global crude oil prices has impacted the demand as well as production of agriculture feedstock based bio-fuels severely across North America & Western Europe, thereby, further compounding the complexity of the challenges for the industry. The multitude of pressures on top line growth have necessitated & rendered competitiveness as crucial to protecting profitability across industry OEMs which have been working towards optimizing & aligning their production output, cost base & industrial footprint with the emerging demand scenario.
The long term fundamentals & demand drivers for the industry, however, remain strong & well in place linked directly to a rapidly growing global population besides the cyclical demand from the bio-fuel industry for agriculture sources based feedstock linked directly to prevailing crude oil prices & policy framework. The global agricultural output is required to double itself by 2050 as against the present level, in order, to match the rate of global population growth, as per projections, amid diminishing natural resources, thus, highlighting & underscoring the imminent & urgent need for tremendously enhancing efficiency & productivity through precision farming, especially, across developing nations & least developed countries where the population explosion is actually projected to take place.
Against this backdrop, the report provides a comprehensive Comparative SWOT framework analysis on the Global Top 6 Agriculture Equipment manufacturers besides analyzing the overall, near term strategy focus across these OEMs. The framework analyzes the Strengths & Weaknesses of the OEMs from a standalone as well as relative perspective based on a comprehensive analysis of their Key, Strategic Business Aspects, which include:
- Product Portfolio Analysis & its Strategic Positioning across Key Markets & Segments
- Breadth & Depth of Presence across Key Geographic Markets & Regions
- Analysis of overall Cost Base, Structure & its Management
- Analysis of Revenue streams, Resource Base & Key Competencies
- Profitability, Key Profit Sources, Growth & Trend Analysis
- Capital & Ownership Structure and Financial Strength
- Key Competitor Analysis across Market Segments & Degree of Competitive Intensity
- Competitive Market Positioning across Key Global Markets & Market Share
- Overall Strategy Orientation & Focus, R&D Strategy, Technological Strength & Capabilities
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for
- Inputs for Strategic Planning, Competitive Assessment & Decision-Making Processes
- Analysis of Core Strengths & Weaknesses for each of the 6 Key Industry Players
- Analysis of Near-term Strategy Focus and Key Strategies & Plans for the industry players
- Identification of & Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
- Analysis of Key & Emerging Market & Technology Trends
- Analysis of Key Issues, Challenges & Potential Risk Factors
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Contingency planning for current Strategies & Programs
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their Overall Dynamics
- Strategic Perspective on likely Evolution of Global Agriculture Equipment Market over Medium Term
- Near to Medium Term Market Outlook, Inputs on Market Evolution & Demand Growth Projections
For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
The report will be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Agriculture Industry and/or the Agriculture Equipment market. The report will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program Managers, Procurement Managers, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Industry OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors, Sales & Distribution Channels, Technology & Other Services Solutions Providers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Financing & Leasing Companies, Researchers and all those associated with the industry or any of these companies.