Lowe’s Companies, Inc. - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) company impact report analyses how the pandemic will impact Lowe’s Companies, Inc. performance.
To enhance sales in 2020, the retailer came up with a multi-year plan to transform the company which included a series of loyalty programs, an area dominated by Home Depot
Lowe’s was already suffering from weaker sales and these uncertain economic conditions and a sensitive housing market will further amplify the existing challenges and disrupt its 2020 performance
- COVID-19 will negatively impact the retailer’s outlook for 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 on housing market will further deteriorate sales
- Lowe’s is committed to serving its associates, customers and communities during the pandemic
Reasons To Buy
- Use our revised 2020 forecast for Lowe’s to understand how it will perform this year.
- Use our charts to review how Lowe’s sales are split by region globally and how these regions have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Use our in-depth analysis to review how Lowe’s has responded to COVID-19 and how this will affect its performance.