The Asia Pacific portable air purifier market is set to harbor a CAGR of 10.14%, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. An increase in industrialization, adverse effects of air pollution on humans, the surging consumption of coal for power generation, and degeneration of indoor air quality are instrumental in driving the region’s market growth.
The Asia Pacific portable air purifier market growth is assessed across China, Indonesia, Japan, Vietnam, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand, Japan, Thailand, and the rest of Asia Pacific. Fossil fuels, such as coal, oil, and natural gas, comprise a substantial fraction of Japan’s primary energy consumption. In 2015, the Japanese government issued a new policy that evaluated the energy demand and supply targets, for the next ten years. According to the regulatory initiative, coal-fired power generation is predicted to account for over 25% of Japan’s total energy consumption by 2030. Thus, owing to the significant carbon emissions in the country, the need for adopting measures to limit air pollution rates has consequently risen.
According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), coal-fired power generation in India increased by 5% in 2018, compared to 2017. Moreover, the resource’s share in India’s predominant energy consumption was over 55% in 2018. As a result, the widespread utility of coal, primarily to fulfill the country’s rising energy requirements, has led to massive carbon emissions. India’s air pollution is also attributed to numerous other factors like fumes released while cooking on wood and dung in rural areas, traffic exhausts, soot, dust, and factory emissions in cities.
Distinguished companies in the market include, Panasonic Corporation, Daikin Industries Ltd, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Sharp Corporation, Philips International BV, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments