The Global Smart Agriculture Market is expected to grow from USD 8,524.47 Million in 2019 to USD 16,714.03 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.87%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Smart Agriculture to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Offering, the Smart Agriculture Market studied across Hardware, Services, and Software. The Hardware further studied across Automation & Control System and Sensing & Monitoring Devices. The Services further studied across Assisted Professional Services, Connectivity Services, Maintenance and Support, Managed Services, and System Integration & Consulting. The Software further studied across Cloud-Based and Local/Web-Based.
Based on Application, the Smart Agriculture Market studied across Fish Farming, Livestock Monitoring, Precision Farming, and Smart Greenhouse. The Fish Farming further studied across Feeding Management, Fish Tracking & Fleet Navigation, and Water Quality Management. The Livestock Monitoring further studied across Animal Comfort Management, Behaviour Monitoring & Management, Breeding Management, Feeding Management, Heat Stress Management, and Milk Harvesting Management. The Precision Farming further studied across Crop Scouting, Farm Labor Management, Field Mapping, Financial Management, Inventory Management, Irrigation Management, Weather Tracking & Forecasting, and Yield Monitoring. The Smart Greenhouse further studied across HVAC Management, Water & Fertilizer Management, and Yield Monitoring.
Based on Geography, the Smart Agriculture Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Smart Agriculture Market including AG Leader Technology, Inc., AGCO Corporation, AgJunction, Inc., Agribotix LLC, CropMetrics LLC, Dairy Master, Deere & Company, DeLaval Inc., DICKEY-john Corporation, GEA Group AG, Geosys, Raven Industries, SST Development Group, Inc., Teejet Technologies, The Climate Corporation, Topcon Corporation, and Trimble, Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Smart Agriculture Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Smart Agriculture Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Smart Agriculture Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Smart Agriculture Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Smart Agriculture Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Smart Agriculture Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Smart Agriculture Market?