The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Most survey respondents from the energy sector confirm that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are taken jointly by all parties involved.
Most survey respondents also revealed that the intended ICT budget of their enterprises for 2020 would decrease following the COVID-19 outbreak from what it was before the outbreak.
With regards to communications & collaboration investments, ’UCC’ and ’dedicated internet/leased line’ will be the communication & collaboration software and service types that will attract investments from most enterprises in the energy sector in the next two years.
The survey also reveals that to IoT, ’security sensors’ and ’supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)’ will be the most prominent IoT hardware and software investments, respectively, in the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Energy -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Energy enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into Energy enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Energy sector.
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the Energy enterprises in allocating ICT budgets