The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Most survey respondents from Germany confirmed that technology purchase decisions in their enterprises are jointly taken by all parties involved.
According to the survey, most respondents from Germany said that their enterprises would see considerable reduction in their intended ICT budget for 2020 post the COVID-19 outbreak compared to what it was in the pre-COVID period.
With regards to cloud computing, ’SaaS’ and ’PaaS’ are the cloud technologies that most enterprises in Germany are considering to invest in over the next two years in Germany. The survey further highlights ’cloud migration’ is the cloud implementation model that most enterprises in Germany are considering to invest in the next two years.
The survey also reveals that most enterprises in Germany are considering outsourcing their key IT functions in the next two years.
The survey report provides information and insights into ICT spending by enterprises in Germany -
- Insights of its ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
- Enterprise ICT Budget Outlook for 2020
- Enterprise ICT Budget Allocations in 2020 vs. 2019, including the effect of COVID-19 on budget allocations
- Segment wise ICT budget allocation comparison between 2019 and 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into German enterprises ICT spending trends
- Gain insights into German enterprises ICT budget allocation for 2020
- Gain insights into effect of COVID-19 on ICT budget of enterprises in Germany
- Gain insights into key technology priorities of the German enterprises in allocating ICT budgets