The Asia Pacific tactical data link market is estimated to record a CAGR of 5.81%, during the forecast years of 2019 to 2028. Key drivers influencing the market growth include modern surveillance systems for border security, innovative military upgrades, and the integration of electronic warfare systems in the region.
The Asia Pacific tactical data link market growth is analyzed across India, China, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, and the rest of the Asia Pacific. The rising terrorist activities in India, integrated with programs facilitating the development of various military equipment, like the Army’s Combat Ground Systems, are driving the country’s market growth. These factors have essentially reinforced prominent defense manufacturers, to generate highly innovative and improved data links, such as, Link 16 and Link 22. For instance, Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL), is pursuing strategic fields like satellite integration and unmanned systems.
Australia’s tactical data link market is primarily propelled by government initiatives to enhance its defense and military abilities. Diverse programs for upgrading numerous military equipment also influence defense manufacturers to curate innovative and advanced tactical data links. The Australian government and Boeing Defence Australia (BDA), entered an agreement for producing Royal Australian Air Force E-7A wedgetail aircraft, in October 2018. As a result, the BDA harbored a deal of over $442 million for communication systems, tactical data links, and identification sensors, among others.
Some of the market’s distinguished companies are Tactical Communications Group LLC, ViaSat Inc, Raytheon Company, Iridium Communications Inc, Northrop Grumman Corporation, etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments