Munich Re is a provider of reinsurance, primary insurance, and insurance-related risk solutions. The company offers customers financial protection when faced with exceptional levels of damage. The company operates its business through five reportable segments: Life and Health Reinsurance, Property-Casualty Reinsurance, ERGO Life and Health Germany, ERGO Property-Casualty Germany, and ERGO International. The company operates in Europe, North America, Asia, Australasia, Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America.
This report explores Munich Re’s digital transformation strategies. It also provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- Munich Re has been transforming its operations by embracing technologies including data analytics, drones, cybersecurity, and big data.
- Munich Re launched a digital training program for its staff, designed to impart knowledge on agile methods, data analytics, design thinking, and digital leadership.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Munich Re’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.