COVID-19 Impact on Illumina, Inc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Illumina, Inc. (Illumina) develops sequencing technologies used for the life science sciences, genomics, and molecular diagnostics. Illumina produces next generation sequencing (NGS) technologies, platforms, and reagents for research and clinical applications within medical genomics and molecular genetics. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Illumina, Inc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Illumina, Inc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Illumina, Inc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The spread of the disease in recent months has caused volatility in some markets, but has had a limited impact on Illumina’s business performance.
- Illumina announced stronger than expected revenue increases of 2% in Q1 20220 compared to Q1 2019. This was a result of a large demand from customers studying COVID-19.
- While there was a significant decline in sales for sequencing instruments and services due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this was offset by the demand for sequencing consumables.
- The company announced its new SARS-CoV-2 Data Toolkit for researchers using next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology to study the virus.
- Illumina estimates lost revenues of approximately 20M USD as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Illumina, Inc. -
- It provides insights on Illumina, Inc.’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Illumina, Inc. will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.