COVID-19 Impact on Nihon Kohden Corp’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Nihon Kohden Corporation, is a medical technology company which designs, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of medical devices, headquartered in Japan with global manufacturing and sales reach. Nihon Kohden Corp’s product range include Patient Monitoring Systems, which are used in emergency room, operating room, intensive care, general ward and other areas to measure the patient’s vital signs such as ECG, SpO2, NIBP and other physiological parameters. Treatment Equipment such as Ventilators, It also provides Medical Support Systems, Physiological Measuring Equipments, In-vitro Diagnostic Equipments, Basic Laboratory Equipment. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Nihon Kohden Corp’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Nihon Kohden Corp is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Nihon Kohden Corp is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- The rapid spread of the disease globally could see a decline in overall revenues of the company.
- Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, Nihon Kohden has seen an increased global demand for ventilators and patient monitoring equipment.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Nihon Kohden Corp -
- It provides insights on Nihon Kohden Corp’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Nihon Kohden Corp will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.