COVID-19 Impact on 3M Co’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
3M Co (3M) is a technology company which manufactures products for diversified markets ranging from safety to office products and optical films for LCD displays, headquartered in the United States with global manufacturing and sales reach. 3M Co’s product range include medical and surgical supplies, dental and orthodontic products, inhalation and transdermal drug delivery systems, health information systems, skin health and infection prevention products, and food safety products. The report, COVID-19 Impact on 3M Co’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how 3M Co is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how 3M Co is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- 3M Co’s efforts to support hospitals and patients affected by COVID-19 have contributed to the order intake for Q1 being higher than expected.
- 3M Co has seen an increased global demand for patient protective since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In spite of the rapid rise of COVID-19 cases in Europe and the US, the general outlook for sales has a significantly positive outlook.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on 3M Co -
- It provides insights on 3M Co’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how 3M Co will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.