COVID-19 Impact on Cardinal Health Inc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices)
Cardinal Health Inc., headquartered in the United States of America, is a healthcare service and product company and operates through two segments: Medical and Pharmaceutical. It is a global manufacturer and distributor of medical products and is a distributor of pharmaceutical products. Cardinal Health Medical provides a wide range of products including cardiovascular devices, hospital supplies and wound management. They also provide surgical equipment, surgical masks, gloves, and gowns. The report, COVID-19 Impact on Cardinal Health Inc.’s Revenue and Operations (Medical Devices) presents a deep dive analysis into how Cardinal Health Inc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
Deep dive analysis into how Cardinal Health Inc. is placed to respond to the COVID-19 crisis, by examining its sector performance and competitiveness.
- Spread of COVID-19 has had a mixed impact on Cardinal Health’s business. Some products, such as personal protective equipment (PPE), have seen increased demand, while there has been a reduction in demand for other products because of deferral of elective procedures.
- Sales in Europe and the US have been especially impacted due to increased COVID-19 cases in those regions.
The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Cardinal Health Inc. -
- It provides insights on Cardinal Health Inc.’s exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
- It offers an overview of the company’s revenue impact by region and market for 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons To Buy
- An overview of how Cardinal Health Inc. will be affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.