GlobalData expects the construction industry to contract by 1.4% in 2020, with the possibility of downward revision in the short-term if activity is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated and lockdown continues in some parts of the Kingdom.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Saudi Arabia’s construction industry, including -
- Saudi Arabia’s construction industry’s growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Saudi Arabia’s construction industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData’s standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.