The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The rapidly increasing rate of COVID-19 infection worldwide in early 2020 prompted international partnerships and policy efforts to urgently mobilize resources to manufacture multiple vaccines on shorter timetables, with around 159 candidate vaccines examined under various levels of clinical trials. There are multiple teams working on a coronavirus vaccine, with a hope that multiple vaccines can be approved at record speed. Billions of doses are needed to be produced, which implies cooperation is crucial between industry, regulators, and the scientific community. The vaccine must be available in all parts of the world to ensure that there is no virus reservoir left.
The total market for the vaccine is estimated at around USD 75 Billion in 2020 and the market is expected to grow to around USD 123 Billion by 2028. The CAGR of the market is accounted for at around 6.4%. By patient type, the vaccine market for pediatric patients is expected to account for the largest share due to the increased collaboration by government and non-government organizations for effective vaccine coverage, mandating the use of vaccines for certain infectious diseases.
The study period of the report “Global vaccines- Market and Technology Forecast to 2028” is from 2018-2028, and the forecast period of the report is from 2020-2028.
The report is aimed at:
- The Key drivers, restraints and challenges which are expected to shape the Global Vaccines market are covered in detailed in the report.
- The key technologies which could have an impact on the Vaccine Market have been covered in detail.
- The top ten countries have been analyzed in detail with respect to their size of economy, overview of Healthcare sector and government expenditure (2015-2018), preparedness on the epidemics such as SARS, H1H1, COVID-19, country wise Vaccination coverage.
- The Porter’s Five Forces and the PEST of the Global Vaccines market have been covered in the report.
- The high growth markets have been identified in the Opportunity Analysis Chapter.
- The market has been forecasted from 2020- 2028 considering all the factor, which is expected to impact the market.
- The Scenario Analysis Chapter covers the key scenarios and its impacts on the forecast chapter.
Segmentation covered in this report
The market is segmented based on End User, Region, Patient Type, and Technology:
By Patient Type
- Pediatric Patients
- Adult Patients
Region Wise Segmentation:
- North America
- Middle East
- Conjugate vaccines
- Inactivated and subunit vaccines
- Live attenuated vaccines
- Recombinant vaccines
- Toxoid vaccines
Country Level Analysis
- South Africa
Reasons to buy
- The new players in the Vaccines market and the potential entrants into this market can use this report to understand the key market trends that are expected to shape this market in the next few years.
- The Market Analysis Chapter cover the Key Drivers, Restraints and Challenges of the Vaccines Report. The PEST and the Porter’s five forces are covered in detailed in this report.
- The key technologies that could impact the Vaccines Market have been covered in detailed, an example is the growing implementation of the Nanopatch technology, used in vaccine delivery.
- The report can be used by sales and marketing team to formulate their medium- and long-term strategies and to reconfirm their short-term plans.
- The forecast chapter would help the sales team to formulate their medium-term sales plan.
- The report would be help to the sales and the marketing team to understand the key segments across the top ten countries which have been analyzed in the report.
- The Opportunity Analysis chapter identifies the key hot spots within the Global Vaccine Market.
- The company profiles include financials, latest news, contracts, and SWOT for around 10 companies.
Who is this report for?
- Healthcare professionals: They serve as experts in subject matter throughout most of the process of approval and regulatory oversight.
- Manufacturers and private industry: The production and testing of a vaccine are costly and full of the potential for liability, ensuring that funding should come from private organizations, such as pharmaceutical firms.
- Nongovernmental Organizations: They can act as an important gateway between societies and manufacturers to facilitate communication in areas where a vaccine is required.
- Academy: The academic community performs useful research that can help other stakeholders understand what can be learned about numerous aspects of the development of vaccination. They can promote evidence-based immunization policies, comment on a vaccine's socioeconomic consequences to the population at risk or analyse past studies.
- Government agencies: In the United States, federal agencies such as the FDA act as the check-and-balance on any vaccine that is made available to consumers.
- R&D Departments: The R&D departments of vaccine manufacturing companies could use this report to understand the market trends and the vaccine market size.
- Individuals and communities: The public plays an essential role in assessing vaccine efficacy and safety. From engaging in trials to working as end-users for an approved drug, this group gets down to help recognize the real-world implications of an immunization.
- Decision Makers: The future investment and technology focus decisions could be formulated based on the inputs of this report.