Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the growth opportunities for drone delivery service for different applications and regions?
- What is the revenue expected to be generated by different types of drone delivery service market during the forecast period 2023-2030?
- What is the revenue expected to be generated by different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW) during the forecast period 2023-2030?
- Which are the key companies currently operating in the drone delivery service market?
- Which global factors are expected to impact the drone delivery service market in the next ten years?
- What are the key developments by the drone delivery service market players?
Global Drone Delivery Service Market Forecast, 2023-2030
The drone delivery service market analysis by BIS Research projects that the market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 14.5% on the basis of value during the forecast period from 2023 to 2030. Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the global drone delivery service market with a share of 39% by value in 2023. Asia-Pacific, including the major countries, such as China, Japan, Singapore, and Korea are the most prominent regions for the drone delivery service market. In North America, the U.S. is expected to acquire a major market share in 2023 due to the increasing demand of fast last mile deliveries.
The global drone delivery service market has gained widespread importance owing to the growing demand of instant- or same-day delivery globally, need of medical supply in remote areas, and contactless deliveries for hygienic purposes. However, consumer’s acceptance is a major challenge and drone sensitivity are some of the factors that are restraining the market growth.
Scope of the Global Drone Delivery Service Market
The report constitutes an extensive study of the global drone delivery service market. The report focuses largely on providing market information for delivery drones by covering different segments such as type of drones (based on wing type), range, package size, applications and region. In addition to this, the study focuses on the major driving forces, restraints, and growth opportunities. The major players have been identified on the basis of their revenue generation, geographical presence, and company projects related to the drone delivery service market.
- Rotor Wing
- Fixed Wing
- Hybrid Wing
- Medical Aids
- Food Delivery
By Package Size
- Less Than 2kg
- 2kg to 5kg
- More than 5kg
- Less Than or Equals to 25 Km
- More than 25 Km
- North America
Key Companies in the Global Drone Delivery Service Market
The key market players in the global drone delivery service market include 7-Eleven, Airbus SAS, Alibaba, Amazon Prime Air, Boeing, Cheetah Logistics Technology, DHL International GmBH, Drone Delivery Canada Corp., Flirtey, FlyTrex, Wing Aviation LLC (Alphabet), Manna Aero, Matternet Inc., Rakuten Drone, Skycart Inc., Uber Technologies Inc., United Parcel Service, Zipline, and Zomato, among others.