The Myanmarese Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for maritime and border security market over the forecast period.
The Myanmar defense budget is valued at US$2.3 billion in 2020 and registered a CAGR of -2.19% during the historic period. Myanmar was under military rule since 1962, until it emerged from five decades of economic isolation and reopened its economy in 2011. The transformation of the country from an authoritarian military regime to a civilian government has led to significant political and economic transformation. After the end of military rule, economic growth was the main objective of the Myanmarese government, which initially resulted in a limited defense budget for the country. However, due to internal conflicts within the country, border conflicts with neighbor countries, military operations in Rakhine State, and the presence of a significant number of insurgent groups, the defense expenditure is projected to grow at a steady pace over the forecast period.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Myanmarese defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Myanmarese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the India’s defense industry during 2021-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Myanmarese defense industry.
- Myanmar’s defense market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.62% over the forecast period.
- Rise in internal insurgencies and mordernization of armed forces are expected to drive the defense expenditure over the forecast period.
- Myanmar’s major military hardware suppliers were China, Russia, and India, during 2015-2019
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Myanmar defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Myanmar market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Myanmar defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Myanmar government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available