Companies that invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. Given that so many themes are disruptive, it is very easy to be blindsided by industry outsiders that invade your sector. To help our clients gain a competitive advantage, we have developed a thematic research ecosystem that provides an easy-to-use framework for tracking all themes across all companies in all sectors.
In this report, we identify the top 20 themes that will impact banking, payments, and wealth management in 2020. For each theme, we offer a series of predictions, identify winners and losers, and point you to further reading.
- Open banking progress will remain slow, even in markets where it is happening top-down.
- In 2020, fintech will address the considerable friction and unmet needs in the mortgage space and take share from incumbents.
- Real-time payments will continue to become more popular in the US, fueled by increased consumer awareness and the use of P2P services like Zelle.
Reasons To Buy
- Benchmark yourself against the rest of the markets.
- Ensure you remain competitive as new innovations begin to enter the markets.