Restaurant Brands International Inc. (RBI) is a quick-service (QSR) restaurant operator. The company owns, operates, and franchises restaurants under Burger King, Tim Hortons, and Popeyes brand names. Its Tim Hortons restaurants offer premium tea, espresso-based hot and cold specialty drinks, wraps, soups, blend coffee, classic sandwiches, grilled paninis, etc.
RBI also provides fresh baked goods such as donuts, cookies, bagels pastries, and muffins. Popeyes restaurants offer fried shrimp, other seafood, spicy chicken, rice, chicken tenders, and red beans. Its Burger King restaurants provide chicken, specialty sandwiches, flame-grilled hamburgers, soft drinks, and French fries.
As a part of its global growth strategy, RBI has been strengthening its digital expertise by hiring skilled individuals and having a dedicated technology team
RBI is focusing on modernizing its Burger King, Tim Hortons, and Popeyes stores with drive-through digital menu boards and self-ordering kiosks (SOKs) to provide seamless, fast, and connected in-restaurant customer experience. SOKs can increase in-restaurant order placement and help the customers to make payments through mobile apps and getting the food served at their table. The digital menu boards provide offerings based on the location, time, and weather.
RBI is collaborating with app-based delivery platforms to enable digital delivery for its customers at their homes, workplaces, and beyond.
The report provides information and insights into Restaurant Brands International ’s activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- RBI is tapping the power of artificial intelligence, analytics, cloud, blockchain, digitalization, and online & mobile payments for achieving operational efficiency and enhancing customer experience.
- In 2019, as part of the digital strategy, Burger King introduced a “Burger King of Tomorrow” store in the United States. The restaurant is equipped with innovative technologies, dual drive-throughs for improving throughput and faster delivery, self-ordering kiosks, and outdoor digital media boards which can be further integrated with other technologies such as mobile apps.
- RBI has a functional team of researchers and engineers called RBI Tech, based out of Miami and Toronto. The team is focusing on developing innovative products and solutions to deliver digital customer experience and to generate new ideas and test new solutions.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Restaurant Brands International ’s fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Restaurant Brands International.