The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
BBVA offers retail banking, private banking, asset management, wholesale banking, and other related financial solutions. It also operates in other non-core sectors such as real estate, operational leasing, and insurance. Its retail banking offering comprises accounts, cards, loans, mortgages, investments, and digital programs.
Its private banking offering includes investment and advisory services, mortgage solutions, and small business solutions. Asset management comprises asset monitoring, asset investment strategy, credit oversight, and bespoke asset allocation. Wholesale banking consists of business lending, merchant services, liquidity management, treasury management, and business-related solutions. The group offers its services through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals in Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and North America. BBVA is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
This report provides insights into BBVA’s digital transformation strategies, accelerator programs, and innovation centers. It also gives an overview of its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches, as well as insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts.
- BBVA is utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to automate repetitive tasks in order to enhance the customer experience. BBVA established an in-house AI Factory to explore potential opportunities around AI and develop solutions that help streamline internal processes.
- BBVA is adopting an open banking strategy in line with PSD2 regulations to drive innovation and offer products and services that simplify the banking experience for its customers.
- BBVA has invested and acquired a number of tech companies as part of its digital transformation strategy. To lead digital disruption in the banking industry, BBVA is focusing on acquiring and investing in unique fintech startups that have the potential to transform the sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about BBVA’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.