Our ’Hong Kong Reinsurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Hong Kong reinsurance segment.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Hong Kong reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2014-2018).
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of Hong Kong reinsurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Hong Kong economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
- Hong Kong insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Hong Kong reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the Hong Kong reinsurance industry.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Hong Kong -
- It provides historical values for the Hong Kong reinsurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Hong Kong reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Hong Kong reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Hong Kong insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.