How this report will benefit you
- Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
- In this brand-new 215-page report you will receive 157 charts– all unavailable elsewhere.
- The 215-page report provides clear detailed insight into the gene therapy market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
- By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
Provides qualitative analysis and forecast of the submarket by indication for the period 2020-2030:
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Rare diseases
- Ophthalmological diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- Neurological Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Other therapeutic uses
Profiles leading companies that will be important in the development of the gene therapy market. For each company, developments and outlooks are discussed and companies covered in this chapter include:
- Bluebird Bio
- Spark Therapeutics
- Applied Genetics Technologies Corporation
- Oxford Biomedica
- GenSight Biologics
- Other Companies
Assesses the outlook for the leading gene treatment R&D pipeline for 2019 and discusses technological progress and potential. Profiles appear for gene therapy drug candidates, with revenue forecasts for four leading agents:
- Collategene (AMG0001, AnGes MG/Vical)
- BC-819 (BioCancell)
- BC-821 – BioCancell
- SPK-CHM – Spark Therapeutics
- SPK-FIX – Spark Therapeutics/Pfizer
- SPK-TPP1- Spark Therapeutics
- Lenti-D (Bluebird Bio)
- LentiGlobin (Bluebird Bio)
- VM202-DPN – ViroMed
Our study discusses factors that influence the market including these:
- Translation of research into marketable products modifying human DNA – gene transfer for therapeutic use, altering the nuclear genome
- Genomic editing technology and other supporting components
- Collaborations to develop and launch gene-based products – acquisitions and licensing deals
- Supporting technologies for human genetic modification, gene replacement and targeted drug delivery
- Gene therapies for ophthalmologic diseases – next-generation medicines
- Regulations in the United States, the European Union and Japan – overcoming technological and medical challenges to pass clinical trials.