The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global Refining Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries is a comprehensive report on the global crude oil refining industry. The report provides refinery details such as the refinery name, country, and refinery operator name, with indepth coverage on crude distillation unit or, CDU capacity and other major unit capacities for all active, and new-build (planned and announced) refineries. The report also provides global and regional refinery capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, till 2024. The report also provides comparison of key countries based on contribution to global as well as regional refining capacities. Further the report also offers recent developments and latest contracts awarded in the refining industry across different regions.
- Updated information relating to all active, suspended, planned and announced refineries.
- Provides key details such as refinery name, operator name, refinery type, status for all active, suspended, planned and announced refineries.
- Provides annual breakdown of new-build and expansion capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2020-2024.
- Latest developments and contracts related to refinery, at regional level, wherever available.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned and announced refineries globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the refining industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong refinery capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s refinery portfolio