Investments in small scale LNG liquefaction facilities are gaining momentum which has surged the demand for less than 0.1 MTPA micro scale LNG liquefaction facilities mainly for peak shaving needs. Low logistics/transportation costs coupled with on-site liquefaction of LNG i.e. near to the demand centres has surged the investments in the micro LNG business.
Did you know?
- Globally, there are more than 30 operational micro LNG liquefaction facilities (less than .1 MTPA)
- As of today, majority of micro-LNG liquefaction facilities are placed for peak shaving requirements
- China dominates the micro LNG market in terms of installed liquefaction facilities
The report assesses that supply-side, demand-side, and installed capacity of the global micro LNG liquefaction will reach $222.7 mn in value and 5 MTPA in terms of installed capacity by 2030. Planned and upcoming projects is the key to driver for the steady growth rate till 2030, Growing investments in the development of economical small-scale LNG liquefaction facilities is expected to benefit the demand for micro LNG in the near future.
4 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
- Small Scale LNG industry outlook
- Role of Micro LNG Liquefaction Compared to Small Scale and Large-Scale LNG Liquefaction
- List of Operational Micro LNG Liquefaction Plants, Planned, and Upcoming Projects
- Government Regulations- Each Nation
Included in the report is a lengthy discussion of the existing and upcoming micro LNG liquefaction facilities across the globe. The report includes 10 years forecast (upon which the supply-side, demand-side and capacity forecasts are based), along with the role of key stakeholders in the entire value chain.
The report provides detailed profiles of key companies operating within the Micro Liquefied Natural gas (LNG) Market:
- Chart Industries Inc.
- Galileo Technologies S.A.
- Cosmodyne, LLC
- Eagle LNG as key analysis and assessment of other important players
This independent, 150+ page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With 150 tables and figures examining the micro LNG market space, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of your market. PLUS supply-side and demand-side analysis and installed capacity forecasts, as well as analysis, from 2020-2030 keeps your knowledge that one step ahead that you require to succeed.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the energy sector with an interest in small scale LNG. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. I look forward to receiving your order.