The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Saudi Aramco offered 1.5% of its company (equivalent to 3 billion shares out of total 200 billion share) to investors on December 10, 2019 at SAR32 (US$8.53) per share. The share price increased in the following week. Closed price on Saudi Arabia’s Tadawul exchange was SAR38.00 (US$10.13) per share on December 16, 2019, resulting in market value slightly above US$2 trillion and making Aramco as the world’s most valuable company.
Saudi Aramco outperforms all other major integrated oil and gas companies on key performance indicators of production, reserves, lifting costs and net income owing to its abundant hydrocarbon reserves with majority of them laying in operationally favourable onshore and shallow water offshore locations. In 2018 the upstream segment contributed over 99% of Earnings Before Interest and Taxes (EBIT).
The Company has planned major expansions of the country’s main offshore fields that forecast to comprise about 60% of the upstream capital expenditure from 2019-22. The Company is more globally diversified in its downstream sector, investing in existing and upcoming refinery and petrochemical projects in Asia and the US in addition to expansion of its domestic capacities.
- Saudi Aramco company overview, IPO details and SWOT analysis
- Upstream optional benchmarking, comparing key performance indicators with other major integrated oil and gas companies
- Company’s production and capex outlook as well as upstream portfolio valuation and cash flow analysis
- Latest project updates and details of Company’s key planned crude and natural gas projects
- Downstream overview and key upcoming projects outlook
- Saudi Basic Industries Corp (SABIC) company overview and details on acquisition deal by Aramco
Reasons To Buy
- Understand details on Saudi Aramco’s market value and its position after IPO
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the Company’s production and capex outlook
- Keep abreast of key planned production projects in Saudi Arabia oil and gas sector
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of operational benchmarking details and key performance indicators of the world’s major IOCs
- Assess the Company’s downstream sector and details on upcoming projects