Construction Materials North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The NAFTA Construction Materials industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA construction materials market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The construction materials industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $67,697.3 million in 2018.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 6.5% over the 2014-18 period.
- Within the construction materials industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $49,603.9 million in 2018. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $12,735.5 and $5,357.9 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the construction materials industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $57,808.5 million in 2023, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $16,669.9 and $6,535.4 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA construction materials market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA construction materials market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction materials market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA construction materials market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA construction materials market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA construction materials market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA construction materials market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA construction materials market?