The feed premix market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2019 to 2025.
The global feed premix market size is estimated to be valued at USD 21.6 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 30.9 billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 6.2%. Demand for feed premixes is rising because of the increasing number of facilities for mass meat production. To ensure superior quality of animal products, livestock breeders use feed premixes as supplements to meet the dietary requirements of the livestock.
The amino acids segment is projected to be the largest segment during the forecast period.
By ingredient type, the amino acids segment is projected to hold the largest feed premix market share. Consumption of amino acid feed premixes has been on the rise, globally; Asia-Pacific and Latin America being high-growth markets. Markets such as China and India also benefit from the increasing domestic production of amino acids, especially lysine, as they are available at lower costs.
The poultry segment to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
By livestock, the feed premix industry is segmented into poultry, ruminants, swine, aquatic animals, equine and pets. The per capita consumption of poultry meat is significantly higher than that of beef and pork, owing to the easier breeding of poultry birds and rising prices of red meat as compared to poultry. Feed premix promotes fiber digestion, which helps in the growth of ruminants during various growth stages.
Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Asia Pacific is the fastest-growing region in the feed premix market owing to the presence of some of the primary compound feed, feed additives, and feed premix producers in the world such as China and India. Most of the South East Asian countries are also focused on the production of feed premixes due to the growing livestock population. The increasing trend of meat consumption in the Asia Pacific region has also led to the rise in the production of feed premixes.
Break-up of Primaries
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 20%, Tier 2 - 40%, and Tier 3 - 40%
- By Designation: C-level - 30%, D-level - 20%, and Others* - 50%
- By Region: Asia Pacific – 60%, Europe – 20%, North America – 10%, Rest of the World (RoW)** – 10%
*Others include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers.
*RoW includes countries such as South Africa, Turkey, Egypt, and others (the Middle East & Africa)
Leading players profiled in this report
- Nutreco N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (The Netherlands)
- Cargill (US)
- ADM (US)
- DLG Group (Denmark)
- Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL (Thailand)
- Land O’Lakes, Inc. (US)
- AB Agri Ltd. (UK)
- Phibro Animal Health Corporation (US)
- BEC Feed Solutions Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- Kauno Gr?dai (KG Group) (Lithuania)
- Devenish Nutrition, LLC. (UK)
- Lexington Enterprises Pte. Ltd. (Singapore)
- De Heus Animal Nutrition BV (The Netherlands)
- MEGAMIX LLC (Russia)
- Agrofeed Ltd. (Hungary)
- Cladan S.A. (Argentina)
- Kaesler Nutrition GmbH (Germany)
- Avitech Nutrition Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Advanced Animal Nutrition Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- This report segments the feed premix market based on ingredient type, livestock, form, and region. In terms of insights, this research report focuses on various levels of analyses competitive landscape, end-use analysis, and company profiles which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the emerging & high-growth segments of the feed premix industry, the high-growth regions, countries, government initiatives, market disruption, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
Reasons To Buy this report
- To get a comprehensive overview of the feed premix
- To gain wide-ranging information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and key strategies adopted by them
- To gain insights about the major countries/regions, in which the feed premix market is flourishing