AXA is an insurance company offering products for individuals and businesses. AXA’s life and savings products include individual and group life insurance policies that encompass savings and retirement products, as well as health and personal protection products. Its property and casualty insurance products include car and home insurance and general liability insurance for individual and business clients, including international insurance for large corporate clients in Europe and specialty lines such as aviation and marine.
AXA serves its customers through a network of agents, a salaried salesforce, brokers, independent financial advisors, and bank networks. It also offers products via direct sales channels including telephone, mail, and the internet. AXA is also engaged in asset management business, investing and managing assets for the group’s insurance companies, their clients, and for retail and institutional clients.
This report provides insight into AXA’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budgets, and its major ICT contracts.
- Launched in January 2019, AXA Next manages the group’s innovation strategies and helps with the execution of strategic priorities. Launched in 2013, AXA Labs was set up to identify talented entrepreneurs, emerging trends, and new customer needs. The lab focuses on identifying potential startups for partnerships and business models AXA can replicate. In 2015, AXA launched Kamet, a ?100m insurtech incubator with the objective of launching, incubating, building, and scaling startups with disruptive products and services within the insurance industry.
- AXA is tapping the power of various emerging technologies in order to enhance its business operations, develop its product offerings, and improve the customer experience. The key technologies under focus are artificial intelligence, blockchain, cybersecurity, Internet of Things, office of the future, cloud, big data, e-commerce and mobile.
- Launched in 2015, AXA Strategic Ventures (later rebranded as AXA Venture Partners) is the digital investment arm of AXA. It invests in insurance and asset management across all stages of the business cycle, ranging from seed funding to growth equity. It has invested in multiple companies in enterprise software, fintech, consumer tech, and digital health, as well as other technologies relevant to insurance and asset management. Investments are made globally through its offices in San Francisco, New York, Paris, and London.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about AXA’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.