Top Growth Opportunities for Dairy and Soy Food in Hong Kong provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Dairy and Soy producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Dairy and Soy Food markets in Hong Kong through GlobalData’s detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Our Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Dairy and Soy producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Top Growth Opportunities for Dairy and Soy Food in Hong Kong provides an overview of the dairy and soy market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. GlobalData’s proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for Dairy and Soy Food producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Hong Kong market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why.
- A study of market value and volumes over 2013-2018 for Hong Kong, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2018-2023 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
- The Hong Kong Dairy and Soy sector ranked fifth on the GlobalData Opportunity Score.
- An improving economy and rise in consumers’ disposable incomes have resulted in rising consumer confidence. Consumers are therefore increasingly seeking premium dairy and soy products.
- Supported by solid GDP growth and positive macroeconomic factors, Hong Kong’s dairy and soy food sector is poised to witness value growth at a CAGR of 6.1% over the 2018-2023 period.
- The per capita expenditure on dairy and soy food products grew at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2013-2018 and is expected to grow at a stronger CAGR of 5.3% over 2018-2023.
Reasons To Buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Hong Kong’s Dairy and Soy Food consumers, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of multiple consumption motivations in the Dairy and Soy Food sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.