The report on the global cloud gaming market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global cloud gaming market to grow with a CAGR of 29% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on cloud gaming market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on cloud gaming market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global cloud gaming market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global cloud gaming market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The rising adoption of smartphones, tablet, and laptop worldwide, several companies are launching cloud gaming suitable for 5G enabled smartphones
- The increasing popularity of cloud gaming in the various multiplayer games along with the rising preference for multiplayer gaming as it allows gamers to connect with large online gamer population
- In recent years fluctuate prices of gaming components from generation-to-generation and year-to-year
- The smartphone is considered as the future for mobile gaming, on the other hand, its growing adoption worldwide, cloud gaming through 5G
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global cloud gaming market is segmented on the basis of device, and type.
The Global Cloud Gaming Market by Device
- Gaming Consoles
The Global Cloud Gaming Market by Type
- File Streaming
- Video Streaming
The companies covered in the report include
- Utomik B.V.
- Numecent Holdings Ltd.
- Nvidia Corporation
- Parsec Cloud Inc.
- LiquidSky Software Inc.
- RemoteMyApp SP ZOO (Vortex)
- Ubitus Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the cloud gaming market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the cloud gaming market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global cloud gaming market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.