The global LNG regasification capacity is expected to reach 60.8 tcf by 2023, registering a total growth of 36% during the period 2019-2023. Asia, Europe and the Middle East lead globally with new-build regasification capacity additions of 8.2 tcf, 2.1 tcf and 2.0 tcf, respectively, by 2023. Among countries, India continues to dominate global new-build LNG regasification capacity additions with 2.7 tcf by 2023, followed by Pakistan and China.
- Historical LNG regasification capacities data from 2013 to 2018, outlook up to 2023
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure on new-build LNG regasification projects for the period 2019 to 2023
- Planned and announced LNG regasification capacity additions and capital expenditure by key countries and companies globally
- Planned and announced capital expenditure on new-build LNG regasification projects by region, key countries and companies
- Details of major planned and announced LNG regasification projects globally up to 2023.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the LNG regasification projects globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the global LNG regasification industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and outlook of key LNG regasification projects data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned and announced LNG regasification projects globally
- Assess your competitor’s planned LNG regasification projects and capacities.