Global phthalic anhydride capacity is expected to experience moderate growth over the next five years from 5.87 mtpa in 2018 to 6.02 mtpa by 2023. Around three planned and announced phthalic anhydride plants are expected to come online, only in Asia over the next five years. Thirumalai Chemicals Ltd, I G Petrochemicals Ltd and Kaifeng Yuegong Chemical Co Ltd are the three companies accounting for the entire planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global phthalic anhydride capacity outlook by region
- Global phthalic anhydride capacity outlook by country
- Phthalic anhydride planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major phthalic anhydride producers globally
- Global phthalic anhydride capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global phthalic anhydride capital expenditure outlook by country.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, planned and announced phthalic anhydride plants globally
- Understand regional phthalic anhydride supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global phthalic anhydride industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of phthalic anhydride capacity data.