The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“Growth in operation & process control service type is expected to drive the wastewater treatment services market.”
The wastewater treatment services market is estimated to grow from USD 48.5 billion in 2019 to USD 65.1 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.1%. Growing municipal waste, expanding manufacturing industry, urbanization, and regulatory requirements are the primary drivers of the wastewater treatment services market. Initiatives by manufacturing industries and state bodies for low waste generation and growing awareness about new water treatment technologies are some of the factors which are likely to boost the wastewater treatment services market.
APAC is the most attractive market for wastewater treatment services, owing to the increasing population and industrialization in the region followed by North America and Europe. The growth in wastewater generation and rising complexities in the plant operations are expected to be the driving factors of the faster growth of the operation & process control services.
Power generation expected to be the fastest-growing segment of the wastewater treatment services market, in terms of value, between 2019 and 2024
The power generation segment is expected to witness the highest growth in terms of value during the forecast period. Power generation is one of the largest consumers of water, globally. Hence, wastewater treatment is an important topic for this industry to ensure compliance with guidelines set by environmental agencies. The treatment of hazardous contaminants, such as nitrate, selenium, arsenic, and mercury in the wastewater from a flue gas desulfurization system is a challenging task.
The power industry is striving to increase efficiency by increasing the temperature and pressure parameters. The supercritical power plants are challenging the metallurgical limits for temperature and pressure. The water needed in the industry is in boilers, feedwater heaters, superheaters, turbines, condensers, and cooling towers. The heater tubes and heat exchangers in power plants are highly susceptible to corrosion, as they are always in contact with water, either in its liquid form or as steam. Therefore, advanced wastewater treatment technologies and efficient services are being used in all modern power generation plants to mitigate this challenge.
“APAC is accounted for the largest wastewater treatment services market.”
APAC is the largest market for wastewater treatment services, followed by North America and Europe. APAC is the fastest-growing wastewater treatment services market. The demand for wastewater treatment services in the region is increasing because of factors such as high population, increasing industrial growth, and rise in stringent environmental norms.
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 67%, Tier 22%, and Tier 11%
- By Designation: C-Level - 11%, D Level-16% , Others 73%
- By Region: North America - 25%, Europe - 28%, APAC - 22%, South America - 15%, Middle East & Africa - 10%,
Note : Other designations include sales managers, marketing managers, and product managers.
The key players profiled in the report include as Veolia (France), SUEZ (France), Xylem (U.S.), Ecolab (U.S.), Evoqua Water Technologies (U.S.), Thermax Group (India), WOG Group (U.S.), Golder Associates (Canada), SWA Water Holdings (Australia), and Envirosystems (Canada).
- This report segments the market for wastewater treatment services based on services type, end-use industry, and region, and provides estimations for the overall market size across various regions.
- A detailed analysis of key industry players has been conducted to provide insights into their business overviews, services, key strategies, associated with the market for wastewater treatment services.
Reasons To Buy this Report
- This research report is focused on various levels of analysis industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together provide an overall view on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the wastewater treatment services market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on wastewater treatment services offered by top players in the global market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets ? the report analyzes the markets for wastewater treatment services across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, and recent developments in the global wastewater treatment services market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the wastewater treatment services market