The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"India Thermal Power Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the thermal power market in India.
The report analyzes the power market scenario in India(includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2010 to 2030 in India thermal power market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company profiles.
The report analyses India power market and India thermal power market. The scope of the research includes-
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2010-2018 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2019-2030.
- Power market scenario in India and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Detailed overview of India thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons To Buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in India thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.