Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Zurich Insurance Group provides insight into Zurich Insurance Group’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budgets, and its major ICT contracts.
Zurich is adopting digital capabilities to provide tailored solutions to customers and thus improve their experience. It has embraced digitalization in order to enable customers to easily report claims, to accelerate claims handling, and to generate loss-adjustment expense savings, allowing it to pay claims faster.
In order to transform its services and tap into new opportunities, Zurich has been investing and deploying a range of new and emerging technologies. It has also been investing substantial resources over the last two years to simplify its product portfolios, business processes, and underlying IT systems.
- Zurich is actively partnering with and sponsoring accelerator programs across the UK, the US, and Asia Pacific to explore and support innovative startups that can help accelerate its digital transformation strategy. As of August 2018 it has empowered more than 200 startups through these programs.
- Zurich Insurance has been acquiring companies that provide online insurance platforms, with a special focus on companies developing telematics solutions that can expand its automotive insurance portfolio and build its presence in the global travel and assistance market.
- Of the technology themes driving digital transformation across various industry segments, Zurich is tapping the power of AI, blockchain, cybersecurity, IoT, office of the future, cloud, big data, e-commerce, alternative reality, and mobile to achieve operational efficiencies, improve its underwriting and claims management procedures, and minimize security risks.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Zurich Insurance Group’s fintech operations.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Benefit from comprehensive coverage of Zurich’s product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions in the fintech space.