The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Yogurt (Dairy & Soy Food) Market in France - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Yogurt market in France.
Yogurt - Fermented milk product produced by bacterial fermentation. Includes plain (unflavored) and flavored (artificial and natural) yogurt and products containing pieces of fruit or other toppings. Includes yogurts made from different types of milk eg cow, sheep, goat, buffalo etc. Includes: pre/probiotic yogurts aimed at offering digestive benefits and set variants frozen yogurt.
Yogurt market in France registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.75% during the period 2013 to 2018 with a sales value of EUR 2,704.67 Million in 2018, an increase of 4.19% over 2017. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2018, when it grew by 4.19% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2017, when it increased by 3.40% over 2016.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2013-2018 and illustrative forecast to 2023 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Yogurt.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2015 to 2018 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to France’s Yogurt (Dairy & Soy Food) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Yogurt (Dairy & Soy Food) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2013 to 2023.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2015-2018.
Reasons To Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Yogurt (Dairy & Soy Food) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.