The report covers the global market for technologies used in the supply, storage and distribution of hydrogen; its conversion to other forms of energy or direct consumption as a fuel; and miscellaneous other types of hydrogen-related technology, such as hydrogen sensors. The market figures represent estimated investment costs based on data from manufacturers and a variety of other sources. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 39 data tables
- An overview of the technologies and opportunities for the hydrogen economy market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Brief description about hydrogen economy, its definitions and characteristics
- Coverage of the market’s dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors and opportunities
- Information on technologies used for production, storage and distribution of hydrogen along with electrochemical energy conversion technologies
- Identification of challenges and how to overcome from those to reach its commercialization potential
- A look at the government programs and policies in support of the hydrogen economy
- Relevant patent analysis
- Detailed company profiles of major players in the market, including Advanced Materials Corp., HCE LLC, Luxfer, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Powertech Labs Inc., Yangtze Energy Technologies Inc. and ZTEK Corp.