The global unmanned aerial vehicle market is expected to witness a high growth rate owing to the growing usage of UAVs for beyond-visual-line-of-sight (BVLOS) operations, need for transferring large amount of data in real time, and need for secured satellite communication data link for military applications.
Moreover, the increase in demand for UAVs across sectors such as military and defense, homeland security, and commercial is another major factor behind the growth of the global UAV market. The increased adoption rate can be attributed to the rapid technological advancements taking place in the field of UAVs and communication technology.
Download Free Sample Pages of this report
According to the analysis, the global UAV market generated $25.59 billion in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.45% during the forecast period, 2019-2029. Asia-Pacific is expected to showcase the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
The following points provide a detailed description of the topics covered in the report:
- This report identifies the global UAV market with SATCOM capabilities under different segments, such as range, class, end user, and region.
- It examines the prime supply and demand-side factors that affect the growth of the market and the current and future trends, market drivers, opportunities, and challenges prevalent in the global UAV market with SATCOM capabilities.
- The report also highlights the supply chain of the industry.
- This report includes a detailed competitive analysis, which focuses on the ?key market developments and strategies followed by top players in the market.
- The global UAV market with SATCOM capabilities has been analyzed in the study for major regions namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World.
- The study provides a detailed analysis of 15 key players in the global UAV market in the company profiles section, namely AeroVironment, Inc., Airbus S.A.S, BAE Systems, CybAero AB, Elbit Systems Ltd, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc., Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Parrot Drones S.A.S, Saab Group, SZ DJI Technology Co. Ltd., Textron, Thales Group, and The Boeing Company. This section covers company snapshots, key products and services, major developments, and individual SWOT analysis.