A combined value of US$35.1 billion in capital raising was announced in the midstream industry in Q1 2019. This was an increase of 32% from the US$26.6 billion in capital raising deals announced in the previous quarter. The number of capital raising deals also increased by 33% from 51 in Q4 2018 to 68 in Q1 2019. A year-on-year comparison shows a decrease of 31% in the number of deals and 41% in the deal value, compared to 99 deals worth a combined value of US$59.7 billion in Q1 2018.
The report "Quarterly Midstream Capital Raising Review - Q1 2019", is an essential source of data and trend analysis on financings (equity/debt offerings and PE/VC) in the Midstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from proprietary in-house database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the Midstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Analysis of Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the Midstream oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Evaluate ways to raise capital in the market, and identify major financial and legal advisors
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.