The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global EG capacity is expected to experience considerable growth over the next five years from around 35 mtpa in 2018 to more than 55 mtpa by 2023. More than 40 planned and announced EG plants are expected to come online, primarily in Asia, the Middle East and North America over the next five years. Hengli Petrochemical (Dalian) Co Ltd, Saudi Basic Industries Corp and Formosa Plastics Group are the top three companies in terms of planned and announced capacity additions during the outlook period.
- Global EG capacity outlook by region
- Global EG capacity outlook by country
- EG planned and announced plants details
- Capacity share of the major EG producers globally
- Global EG capital expenditure outlook by region
- Global EG capital expenditure outlook by country.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned EG plants globally
- Understand regional EG supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global EG industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure outlook
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast of EG capacity data.