In Q1 2019, 28 licensing rounds are open with 13 scheduled to close in the quarter. Africa and Asia are dominating the volume of licensing round activities in Q1 2019. Six countries in Asia are hosting eight licensing rounds, whilst five sub-Saharan African countries are hosting one round each. The ’Lease Sale 252’ bid round in the US is offering the largest volume of acreage of 317,843 sq.km.
- Provides overview of global bid rounds due to close in 2019
- Information on each bid round due to close in 2019 by region and country
- Upcoming bid rounds by region and country
- Recent exploration and licensing history of countries where bids are due to close in 2019
- State take comparison with regional peers for countries where bids are due to close in 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the global bid rounds due to close in 2019
- Gain insight on bid rounds and blocks on offer by country and region
- Keep abreast of recent developments on the global bid rounds
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data on global bid rounds.