The report on the global automatic transmission market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global automatic transmission market to grow with a CAGR of 6.58% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on automatic transmission market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on automatic transmission market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global automatic transmission market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global automatic transmission market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rapid adoption of electric vehicle
- Easier to use, covenient,more powerful
- Provides accurate and effortless shifting of gears
- High cost
- Growing demand for luxery vehicles
A) Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global automatic transmission market is segmented on the basis of transmission type, and vehicle type.
The Global Automatic Transmission Market by Transmission Type
- Automatic Transmission
- Automated Manual Transmission (AMT)
- Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT)
- Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Manual Transmission
The Global Automatic Transmission Market by Vehicle Type
- Commercial Vehicle
- ·Light Commercial Vehicle
- ·Buses and Coaches
- ·Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicle
The companies covered in the report include
- Magna International Inc.
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- AISIN SEIKI Co., Ltd.
- JATCO Ltd
- Defeo Manufacturing
- BorgWarner Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Continental AG
- Hyundai Dymos Inc.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the automatic transmission market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the automatic transmission market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global automatic transmission market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.